Sunday, February 6, 2011

Twitter, I Love



It's been three (3) months since I started tweeting and I'm loving it more and more everyday. From 70+, I am now a follower of 213 twitter users. I must admit, I am hooked. hahaha! Actually, I gave up Cafeworld for Twitter. Maintaining an FB application is time consuming so I chose to serve just one master online. That's Twitter! Yipee!


I have only few followers. Those foreign followers gave up on me when I refused to follow them. hehehe! Those my list of those I follow is getting longer. I still do consider myself choosy. For instance, for news sources: I have PDI and ANC only. I follow few artists too. They are Jim Paredes, Rica Peralejo, and Miriam Quiambao. I follow them not because they are artists but because I love their personalities. I also follow those who nurture my  mind, heart and soul like Tony Robbin, Sharma, Ralph Marston, Deepak Chopra, C.S. Lewis, Ken Blanchard and more. There is this group of bloggers to who feed me with thought-provoking statements, questions and ideas. I love them not because I agree with them but because I'm learning much from them. Aside of course from my friends, there are those I follow because they are just nice people. 


Ask me what's my most frequently-visited site these days. The answer is TWITTER, I LOVE! Lifeylicious!
A Screenshot for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment