Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweetest Couple



It's LOVE month...


I am one of those who do not celebrate valentine's day. It's not because I'm bitter or something. It's just the way it has been. hehehe... But I will never hate this month for being a love month because I have become a witness of a love-to-last-forever. Sweet, no!


My mom's birthday is February 15. Since I become aware of this date, I never failed to see my mom having fresh roses on valentines day. When my mom was still teaching, my father used to send them in school. Of course, co-teachers and students always teased my mom. Who wouldn't? hahaha! According to my parents, my dad has been doing that since he was courting my mom. Actually, during the courtship stage, my mom received a flower/s every day. Kiliggers! hehe! Guess what! I have seven (7) siblings. Ang konti! That number excludes two (2) more brothers - Romano and Angelo! They are angels now. 


Let's go back to flowers. When my mom retired, surprising my mom has become more challenging for my dad. There was one time that my father had to hide the flowers in our tricycle and sneaked it inside without being noticed by my mom. hahaha! 


I am grateful for having parents like them. I love them very much. I love my family. 


This Sunday, February 13, will be my mom's birthday celebration and I'm excited! I think my mom won't be receiving flowers on this day. Why??? Because it has always been ON VALENTINE'S Day! Lifeylicious!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to be back.
    i love to read my sister's blog.
    i missed a lot, sharing of your trip, food, picture, your life and our family, places i ever seen in person...wow! this is it!Lifeylicious! so let us come and visit this blog!
    simplydhez

    ReplyDelete