Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chosen by My Heart

Time to be happy is now! hehehe... Obviously, I am thrilled because boyfie and I have finalized our wedding date and venue. I never thought I could feel the way I felt when I visited Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao. I love it and I am sure it will be more beautiful on my wedding. =) 


At first, I didn't like marching long aisle, but when my heart chose this church, I set aside that consideration. I told myself, "I want it here. This is the perfect place." Yes, it is perfect that is why I want to share it to you here. Now, I'm having doubts whether I should post it here or not because it is supposed to be a surprise. hehehe.. Anyway, only very few friends and relatives visit this blog sooo, why not, tsokonut! 


I never imagined getting married during my lifetime until January of 2011. I never felt so excited. The preparation is not easy but I'm ready for it. It just started... I just want to keep on reminding myself to enjoy everything. This is a GIFT FROM HIM! This is just so lifeylicious!
The march of my life will be here...
Another thing, my boyfie and I are already decided on our color motif. After seeing this, I am wondering what if I... Hmmm... I really have to seriously think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment