Thursday, March 10, 2011

I love FOOD!

For most of us, food has become a major source of happiness. When we are happy, we eat. When we are sad, we eat. When we are frustrated, we eat. When we are stressed, we eat. When we have nothing to do, we think of eating. When we see food, we just want to eat. Sometimes, our image in the mirror isn't enough to motivate us  to stop eating. We are willing to spend our hard earned money just for food. Why? Food is happiness. hehehe... The good thing is that it doesn't need to be expensive all the time. 


I want to share some pictures of what I eat in school. 
Strawberry shake - Php 20.00
Mooncake - 6.00/each
Palabok - Php 18.00
Puto -  8.00
Mountain Dew - 10.00
Diningding with Rice - Php 27.00
Melon juice - 10.00
So next time you see me and you think I am heavier, if not healthier, you know the answer. My life is lifeylicious!

1 comment:

  1. ito ang pinaka-kaabang-abang ko sa lahat...pagkain, pagkain, at pagkain.

    ReplyDelete