Monday, January 17, 2011

Time to Celebrate

Though I want this to be a food entry, I won't make it as one. Why? Because this all about my birthday. I am the protagonist. hahaha... This is my blog, my castle, my haven. I've been out of touch these past few days but it doesn't mean that my days are less lifeylicious than before. It's not like that! 

Anyway, I want to thank Sis Jhane for agreeing to spend our pre-birthday celebration together. We had a wonderful bonding time in Megamall. We visited E.O. and Sbarro. It was really a WOW! Thank you too for the gift, Sis. It was unexpected and it made me glad. 

I also thank the Dela Fuente's for the greetings. I really appreciate. Of course, I want a special mention of mama's name here. "Mama Ghie, thank you po sa lahat, lalo na sa caldereta at pancit. Mwah!" 

To my family and friends, thanks to your greetings sa SMS at sa FB. I know you're all wishing the best gift for me this 2011. Let's all keep on praying for that. hahaha...

The above is just an intro. wahahaha! Of course, the highlight is my date with Boyfie. After attending the 6p.m. mass, we had dinner at Benilli's Italian Restaurant located in Cubao Shoe Expo. 

I really had an unforgettable night. It was my first time to have a romantic dinner . Mauulit yang wine na yan. Masarap pala... The kid in me rejoiced to death. The food was okay too. The now-you-see-now-you-don't scenario happened again. I love the music there too. It was such a cozy place. I even told Boyfie that the place is such a nice place for titigan (eye-to-eye contact). I was relaxed there. Definitely a place to be on my birthday. Not being in Cebu for Sinulog is okay as long as I am with the people I love. Happy birthday to me!

Such a romantic mood...
That dinner was followed by coffee time/study time because it's my exam week already. This means I have to end this entry and hit the books again! 

It's lifeylicious to see that I'll be posting a new entry. I miss this... 

Thank you, Baby Jesus! I wish many Filipinos will choose to be happy and serve you in everything we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment