Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

I miss writing... It has been 10 days. Well, please bear with me because I started hitting the keys without any topic in mind. 


I am thinking of sharing what happened during Christmas. Okay! This one is just short because this is certainly a late post. hahaha! My alibi is not because I was busy but because being with my family always requires my full attention. I tend to forget everything, even the required readings, when I am surrounded by the ones I love, especially kids. Is that justifiable? So to those who did not hear anything from me, Merry Christmas! 


Christmas is for children. So this year, our protagonist is my two-year niece, Aerisse. We fondly call her Innie or Ineng. She has been the source of love, happiness and contentment of the family. Who would have asked for  more when he/she is being entertained by a child as smart and lovable like Innie. 

She's oh so happy and so we are.

Before Christmas, I always see to it that we have packed candies for kids. F.Y.I, on December 25, we are visited not only by those we know but also those who are strangers. We wholeheartedly give to anyone saying "Papasko po" or Merry Christmas as long as they are kids. The preparation was made more special by Innie because she joined me and Boyfie in packing. 
She's two, but she looks five here!

Because of her wit and charm, she earned lots of Potchie. As a two-year old surrounded by candies, you might wonder how in a world can we (Boyfie and I) finish packing. Believe me, Innie is gifted with a power of self-control. She listens when you say no, but finds a way on how she can win you. When she succeeds as she always does, you'll reward her by giving what makes her face beam with delight.
Pose, Innie! Our happiness...

Aside from Innie, my Inaanak Marell made me really happy. She gave me two outstanding performances. She sang Reflection and recited a poem. If all godchildren as amazing as Marell, ninangs like me will be dirt poor. Hahaha


Oh well... writing this makes me realize how happy I was. Each child reminds me of Jesus, the reason why we have Christmas! Happy birthday again, Baby Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment