Wednesday, December 22, 2010

At Home @ House

This is not a food blog. It just so happens that food tasting has become a habit. hahaha! Also, it's good to savor singlelicious life through giving in to our cravings! Hihihi. Well, let's just say that this is the prize received by my boyfie for being the Rocker of the Day of  his company's recently-concluded Christmas party. For someone who's favorite breakfast is pancakes, the best place to be is Jollibee? Mcdo? Kidding! It's Pancake House. 

The place was quite crowded when we arrived but that was okay because we found a nice table at the corner. There was nothing which could spoil that moment. Though an old lady's voice was a  one or two scale higher than moderate when she reminded a waitress to make no mistake, ('Twas somethin' like 'siguladong alang mali ah.' in a Chinese accent.) I thought it's okay. The waitress didn't seemed embarrassed and  I've heard about the reputation of Chinese when it comes to business. In short, no hassle! So we ordered. My had  Choco Mint Surprise and Hot Cappuccino while he chose Festive Fruit and Nut for me. I added Green Tea which I am still raving about! I am not a tea lover but I ordered a tea and I will not mind having tea again next time if the tea will be as good as what I had there.
Choco Mint Surprise!
The Surprising part is the jello in between...
I really love this!
(BTW, can you find what's wrong in this pic?)
My visit here this morning is far better than the previous one. I am not sure if it's because of being with boyfie again after not seeing each other for about 34 hours. Anyway, I categorically say that a hearty breakfast with Boyfie is lifeylicious
I guess the serving is too much for me.
I love it though...
Bill:
1     F.Fruit & Nut E            158.00
1     Chco M. Surprise E    158.00
1     Pure Green Tea E         32.00 (Mura lang pala!)
1     Cappuccino Hot E        58.00
Plus:
8% Service Chrge                29.00

Expensive? Lem'me remind you that we don't do this everyday! hahaha! To Boyfie, did you like your prize? 

No comments:

Post a Comment