Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Point

What is the point of what I have been posting here for over a month already?

Well, first this blog is a diary. This is intended to keep track of my journey. Basically, this is for me. I want to see how I’ve been thinking, acting and learning.

Second, for those who will bother to read or just look at the pictures, I want to show how beautiful our journey can be by enjoying the things in front of us. To dream big and become big is great. To become the best we can possibly be is amazing. Focusing on our life’s purpose is worthwhile. I actually believe in all of these. I, myself, is spending great deal of time, money and effort to become I want to be. However, the end is not all that matters.

Each of my posts is a daily dose of finding the balance between enjoying the journey and achieving our goals. I hope that this will be a constant reminder of the importance of keeping our sanity when the going gets tough.

As you may notice, my life, no matter how lifeylicious my daily experiences are, is far from perfect. Just like others I have many wants. Yes, they are far more numerous than my needs, but I try not to magnify the things that are lacking. I avoid a sad or tragic ending of complaining. I have troubles too. Believe me, they are overwhelming if I will start counting. I can use my creativity to enumerate as many as you can, but I will not waste my precious time. I am smart enough to know that doing so is unhealthy. F.Y.I., I am preventing the acceleration of my aging process in a natural way. Problems or challenges are just around. They are here to make us better persons. However, talking about problems, especially when we have no control of them, is futile, a waste of energy. To save ourselves from devastation/depression, we must remember that we cannot control others, but the good thing is we can control ourselves. Thanks be to God!

It’s morning now… I have to go. As I always say, happiness is a choice. By the way, how about trying the following mantra: Life is beautiful. Life is sweet. Life is what we make out of it. 

Being able to express myself is lifeylicious
Our life can be just like this... Can you see the heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment