Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WWIII (Word War!!!)

Advice for today (from my book of daily readings): I'll spend time with my creative self.

I didn't expect that my oh so good day will turn out as a tumultuous one. (Fiscal Bautista, I just borrowed the term.To you goes the credit. hehehe


Actually, it didn't start that great because I accidentally broke my friend's/roommate's electric fan. The fan flew (Talagang lumipad e!) when my slippers caught the extension cord where the fan was plugged. Half asleep, I plugged it again. To my surprise, I didn't hear the sound of the blade. Huh?! I tried and looked at it again. Nothing happened. Then, I regained complete consciousness of what was going on. I broke the fan! The tragic part is it's not mine. 


Anxious that I might disturb the sleep of the owner who just smiled at me when the incident happened, I replaced her fan with mine. Then, I called for help. Then superman came. (How I wish to have a close encounter with a muscular tights-wearing man!) Actually, it was boyfie who came to rescue me, oh, rather the fan. To my disappointment, his troubleshooting prowess is no match to what the fan suffered. So, he took it and brought it to his friend. (Whoever you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart!) To make the story short, the fan was good as new when my friend/sister/roommate turned it on. Phew! 


I spent my day making myself believe that I actually understand my Power of Eminent Domain and Police Power handout. Before dinner, I prepared myself for combat - Oblicon vs. Doinks. 

Mukhang close kami ni Oblicon pero hindi naman!
Before that, of course, I spent dinner with Boyfie. I was so full! (Thank you God!)

Dinner! Wansam?
When I arrived home, I was so proud to present the newly-resurrected fan. Then, as usual, my friend and I had the usual exchanges. (Kwento, kwento, kwento pa ulit!) Then, we were disrupted by a statement from Mabait (That's how she calls herself..) "Ano ba 'yan, Amie!" Then, WWIII started. Sorry, NoKor, it's not you who started. It's I. hahaha I found myself in a battlefield of exchanges. I am thankful that I don't use swearwords because if I do use them, it could have been worse. Sensing my body's reaction, I retreated before it was too late. I went downstairs. After gaining my sanity, I tried breathing in some positivity to overcome the evil. Of course, it's night already so I decided to go back to my room. I knew I was still recuperating so kept on mumbling. Then, I thought of doing some kind of artwork. After I got a coupon bond, my friend just asked for one too as she took out her box of art materials. Then just like kids, we expressed ourselves. We just ignored, as we always do, the presence of the one who was sent by someone to test our good heart. (I think we failed the one we had last night.) Anyway, it's not good to keep nega vibrations so we had to release them. As I type, I am casting away the evil leftovers. 
Trip lang! Nega to Positive...

Note to Self: Never go down to the level of the stupid ...or else you'll be one of them. Yay! Ayayay! Di na po uulit.


What happened to me happens to others too (I think.) However, no matter how evil or irrational things or people are, we have the responsibility to be sane. (Oo na nga po, mali ako! huhuhu

Inhale... Exhale... Okay, I am back to lifeylicious mode. YATAAAAA! The real battle with Oblicon is waiting. YATAAAAA (ulit)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment