Monday, December 13, 2010

A Secret Date

At long last, after many weeks of ardent anticipation, my boyfie and I finally had a chance to visit Secret Recipe. It was October when I first saw the place. It's at 2/F Atrium, Megamall. I was lucky to have a free taste of a cake when I passed by that part of the mall. I also got coupons. Guess what? I kept them...
Such a tempting sight!

In November, I already conditioned the mind of my boyfie that we'll going to enjoy Secret Recipe's cake in December. Because the place looks quite pricey, I set our monthsary as the day of our visit. That's December 12. As you may notice, something sweet has become my boyfie's present for me on our monthsaries. 


Anyway, Boyfie had a busy day,  so he fetched me late. It was already 8:00 p.m. Since I was starving already, we headed straight to the promise land. hehehe... We entered the restaurant as a couple. (Ibig sabihin magka-holding hands. Kiliggers!) After choosing the best table, we took our time choosing dishes that would make us remember the moment. Hmmm.. Boyfie ordered a bestseller - Grilled Black Pepper Chicken, and Frosty Lemon Tea. I chose pasta - spaghetti bolognese (beef) and Chocolate Indulgence as dessert. Since I presented the coupons and declared I have no idea which ones could be used, the polite and accommodating waiter promptly helped us. We got 50% off from Boyfie's main entree and a free Iced Lemon Tea. Yahoo! 


The Grilled Black Pepper Chicken with fresh vegetable salad as side dish deserves a thumbs-up. It's palatable in every bite. No wonder it's a bestseller! Boyfie also enjoyed the taste of his drink. The sour with a right amount of sweet sets a balance in his meal. 


 I enjoyed mine too. The pasta serving is big which means it can also be for share, but I finished it with just enough appetite for the much awaited finale, Chocolate Indulgence. Its taste is familiar but unlike other cakes, its sweetness is just right. The texture is the one of the bests, if not the best, I've tasted so far. There was no dizzy aftereffect after each bite. I really enjoyed it to the max! (Babalik ako!)
Wait! Picture muna!

This another unforgettable dinner cost us Php 505.00 only! (Salamat sa coupons!)


Being there, eating there and having dinner with Boyfie are truly lifeylicious. By the way, one of the slogans of Secret Recipe is "life is sweet" and I agree. (Bow!)
A slice costs Php 90 to 95.
This place made us feel more special by allowing us to sign its guest book. 

Thanks, Secret Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment