Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Kid in Me

I am happy, I am happy! Why? My Dad just called. Hearing his voice makes this ineng oh so happy! I love to go my blog when I am oh so happy. So, here I am again! 


It's Christmas already! Aside from serious heavy traffic, Many have started complaining as early as now. I just mentioned traffic. Yeah, that's one. Malls are crowded. There are so many things to buy, not much money to spend. They didn't feel the effect of bonus. Some  have no bonus this year. It's hard to choose which is which. There are many parties/get-togethers to go to. There is nothing to wear or it's hard to choose what to wear. Should we buy something for ourselves first? Where to get a planner or what kind of planner to grab is a concern too. To the techie ones, choosing from a wide array of new gadgets is such a dilemma, trilemma or multilemma. hahaha! Again, I can write many things which can spoil our mood. However, I just want to remind everyone that Christmas is for KIDS! Or maybe the kid in us.


Enjoying this season despite the demands of work, school, family and social life is not a problem. Money is not an excuse to be a bummer! 


Yesterday, I saw this giant Christmas tree at Gateway. Wow! It reminded be of our old yellow Christmas tree. Yes, YELLOW! Since I can't show you the yellow tree, here is the Gateway tree.
I love this giant Christmas tree!
The sight of poinsettia also made me smile. The sight of real poinsettias brings joy to my heart. 
I only see these flowers during Christmas season! 
Flowers are lifeylicious.

Also, inside the mall, there is set up for those who want to take pictures with Santa. Unfortunately, there was no Santa when I got here. Since he is away, I used his seat. Hihihi! Fun fun fun! 
It's homey here!
The kid in me wanted to do something silly. I did this! Can you tell how I feel using a happiness meter? hahaha
I hid behind the gifts but was caught! hahaha
This is another lifeylicious moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment