Friday, December 3, 2010

Presents, I like!


As I browsed my folders here in my notebook, I came across photos taken during my birthday in 2009. Since I’ll be celebrating another year next month, so I decided to share the photos with you. (Naisip ko rin na “gahol” ako sa oras kaya dapat maiksi lang ang entry.)
Presents from Boyfie who was just courting me then... 
I used to be a type of person who doesn’t celebrate birthdays. Bummer! There was even a time that my birthday passed just like an ordinary day. Nobody greeted me. The people around me were clueless that it was my birthday. I didn’t care. I didn’t get hurt by the fact that nobody remembered it. Why would I complain or get hurt if I actually wished that? 

I used to feel awkward when I am greeted “happy birthday.” Oh my! This is not lifeylicious! (hahaha) Perhaps it is because of the connotation that when it is your birthday, you have to partey, partey! I didn’t like parties then. (Take note, past tense!) Why? I never enjoyed parties in school. I was always one of the slaves. Food committee……. Wahhhh! I was traumatized??? There’s this idea too that when one will attend a party, one should be like Cinderella – dressed up and ready to meet her prince. Awww! Not so meehhh!

Anyway, things have been changing. I must say that I have changed a lot too! The one I didn’t like before is the one I can’t live without now. This is life! Life is beautiful. Lifeylicious, isn’t it?
Boyfie writing a message for me... Guess the message!
Note: One of the things I learned from Boyfie is how to appreciate presents! I am special! (Kiliggers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment