Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Phone or Phone Hunting?

I received feedback that my blog seems to metamorphose into food blog. I noticed that too. Well, it is a proof that most of us find comfort and happiness in food these days. No wonder food biz is in nowadays. This is not my topic here. (hehe) Before I could add another sentence about food, lem'me just proceed to my first December entry. (Opo. Disyembre na. Paskung-pasko na!)

Yesterday, I was into soliciting advices as to what phone my sister, Maan, and I are going to buy. I got Samsung Jet and Nokia C3 as top suggestions. Unfortunately, the affordable wifi phone Nokia C3 was eliminated out-rightly because my sister's co-workers have the same phone, only in different colors. She said if there's a green one, she might consider. Of course, there is none, so end of the story.

Samsung Jet is the next. I received great reviews about it. Knowing its price when it was launched, I was surprised to hear that it's available for ONLY Php 9,900. Unbelievable! This must be it. When we jumped from one store to another in SM Cyberzone, I learned that it is already phased out. Aww! Such a bad fate for such an awesome phone.

Now it's any mobile phone brand's ballgame. We also considered Sony Ericsson Elm. It's just 7,999. Sweet for a phone with great features. Its camera is 5mp. WOW! Grab the sale!

Then there was Omnia Pro. I used to dream of this one. Now it's just Php 9,990. This phone is for those in business field and my sister is an RN. (Poof!)

Fate led us to ....
One of the New Samsung Phones!
Oh So Lifeylicious... Wave everybody, 
WAAAVVVEEEE!
I am so happy to be part of this. My time with my Sis was short but so lifeylicious. It's not just the phone... It's also time spent in phone hunting. Love yah, MAAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment