Monday, November 29, 2010

Coffee & Cake = Coffee Break


I just posted a food entry and here I am again beginning to write something under the same label...
I apologize for that, but I will not regret this.

Anyway, Coffee Break deserves a slot here!

The Coffee Break Cup... I love it!


Here are the reasons why I will go back to this place.
  • The Coffee - I oh so love it! More coffee please...
  • Cakes and pastries - Done with two! Coffee Break is a comfort zone. (hehe!) Next time, I'll try cheesecake - The choices I remember are mango, oreo and blueberry.
  • The Crew - Professional! That's it.
  • The Ambiance - a relaxing place @ the heart of Cyberzone Cubao
  • The price - reasonable
  • Variety - 5 star!
Conclusion: It's lifeylicious...

To give you an idea, check this out!

Hot coffee-based drinks (up to 8 choices) - Php 50 to 75;
Tea (more than 10 choices) -Php 60 to 80;
Coffee-based Frappe (more than 10 choices) - Php 70 to 85;
Dark Choco Frappe (up to 10 choices) - Php 70 to 85;
White Choco Frappe (up to five choices)- Php 85;
Smoothies (up to 5 choices) - Php 85;
Iced Drinks (up to 8 choices) - Php 55 to 75;
And more...

Take a peek at my boyfie's order.

Mocha (Coffee-Based) and Better than Sex!


Here are what he ordered for me.


Cappuccino and Devil's Fantasy!


Since it's snap-all-you-can here, I got this one too!

The coffee machine!


Coffee isn't really bad if you are not dependent on or addicted to it. Just like what they say when it comes to alcohol, DRINK MODERATELY!


1 comment:

  1. I tried also that devil's fantasy cake of coffee break. It taste good! I like the dark chocolate icing in that cake. I paired that cake with the choco frappe also of Coffee Break, I made a review about it HERE. I really had a "dark chocolate" day with those two.

    ReplyDelete