Friday, November 12, 2010

My Quick Tales I

Do you know that I write stories too? My stories are intended for busy people. Read on. It won't take much of your precious time.


The Broken Vow

Where do we go from here?

I’m sorry.



The Bachelor

How’s the life of the most eligible bachelor in town?

Supporting 7 children is never easy. It’s good that the mothers do understand me.



The Greatest Tragedy

Who am I?



The Wedding

Do you take this woman as your lawful wedded wife?

Father, isn’t that firearms are not allowed in the house of God?



Pay It Forward

It’s my turn. ‘Lintik lang ang walang ganti.’



My Way

I did it myyyyy… way... (BANG!)



The Never Ending Story

Husband: Hik! Hik!

Wife: !@#$%^&*(



Moving On

A: Break na raw kayo ni Fafah mo?

B: I’ve moved on. That’s the way it should be.

A: So, how’s life?

B: Kumuha ako ng bagong Fafah…Mas gwapo sa KANYA; mas malambing KANYA; mas mabait sa KANYA; mas maporma sa KANYA! At sinundan ko s’ya kagabi, ang pangit ng ka-date N’ya. Mukhang matrona! Wala S’YAng maipagmamalaki sa’kin. Ako pa rin ang nagwagi!

A: Congrats!


The Quick Fix

Kolehiyala 1: Gurl, I am preggy.

Kolehiyala 2: Sure?

Kolehiyala 1: Yeah!

Kolehiyala 2: Do you know who the father is?

Kolehiyala 1: That’s the thing.

Kolehiyala 2: Okay, I’ll lend you my girdle.



No comments:

Post a Comment