Friday, November 5, 2010

My Anicks-Anicks

It’s getting-to-know time. Anyway, this is me. Yes, yes, I am a snake. hehehe

So here are some anicks-anicks you may want to know about me.

1. While watching EDSA 1 on TV, I dreamed of buying my own country. I promised myself that I will never hurt my people. Walang kokontra! I was a kid back then. I was actually watching this.


No copyright infringement intended. In case the owner wants me to delete this, please leave a message.

2. I love bananacue! (Wansam!)

3. I wanna see myself in curly locks though my sister insists that my hair is “SUTEELLL.” Seriously, I really wanna have that artistahin-look. Take note: NOT, artista look, artistahin lang. hehe… May pinagkaiba ba?

4. My one big crush is Romnick Sarmenta! Please, minus Sheryl Cruz. C’mon stop singing Mr. Dreamboy. Wilyah!

5. I love watching movies with kings, queens, princes, princesses, knights, archers, warriors, etc. So the list of my favorite movies includes Braveheart, Gladiator, First Knight (I love you, Richard Gere!), Musketeers, Lord of the Rings, and Powder! Well, I know the last one is out of place but I want to mention it. Sustained!

6. I cried while watching Mattie J.T. Stepanek on Oprah. That was oh so long time ago. Guess what! Just last year, I got a copy of his book. Yey! I am still rejoicing. Lalalalala lala lala. He’s adorable. An inspiration. An angel. You don’t know him? Google-it, just-a-little-bit!

7. I know how to make myself look beautiful. *wink *wink

8. Using my mind, I tried sending a message to a person who was miles away. The result was so strange that I never did it again. Methinks that I should give it another try to haunt my professor. (And’yan na’ko… Awooo!)

9. I had more than 5 but less than 10 boyfriends. The number is not even. Maybe that’s the reason why I’m lucky-me-mami. If you didn’t figure it out, it’s your problem.

10. I will buy the food I like no matter how unreasonable the price is when I’m stressed out.

11. I used to ride PATOK jeepneys.

12. I have a bestfriend whom I met only once.

13. If I tell you I’m in Megamall, alone, where will you find me?

a. NBS

b. Powerbooks

c. Booksale

d. SM Department Store- Home Section

e. All of the above.

14. I look like my father and I love him very very much.

15. I dread the day of seeing my doppelganger. What will I say? Will I run away? (I miss The Corrs!)

'D END.

No comments:

Post a Comment