Friday, November 19, 2010

Whew!


Another lifeylicious day indeed!

Why is it so? Because my boyfie didn’t bite the bait. If he had done otherwise, I am not sure if I could still say 'luvyah' to him tonight.

After dinner at the food court of Alimall, I decided to just spend my time reading there instead of going along with my boyfie at the hypermarket. I was almost done with one chapter when he arrived and told me about what luck brought him. He said he just won two (2) very expensive items downstairs. (Wehh! Di nga?)


This one could have been mine! Hahaha...


Wow! A high tech stove!

He just got back to consult me. Two heads are better than one. We all know that. So, I listened to the details. He said that before he could claim those, he has to pay a some kind of water purifier for Php 53,000.00. What the!

This is worth Php 53,000.00! Whoa!

So, I made an inquest. Hehe! He mentioned that the guys asked about his credit card details. So, I instinctively asked “Did you leave your credit card?” He said no, (Whew!) but the promo guys got hold of his SM Advantage. (Okay, okay! They can’t do anything with that!) So, I patiently waited for some more details. He said that he told the guys that he will just call his girlfriend who happens to be a law student. (Ako yun!) He added that he felt that something he didn’t know was going on. He actually asked them questions like what's the brand name of those products, the market price and so on. He just wanted a second opinion before he completely turn his back to a seemingly downpour of luck. (Too good to be true!) So that was it! Smelling the deal was fishy, I asked my boyfie to just get his card and leave. When he got back, he was able to get it with no questions asked. (Natakot siguro!)

Before leaving the mall, we decided to check out the place. The shop is called Green Top. So, here are two (2) more pictures.

Green Top Marketing, 2/F Alimall Cubao


Watching TV while working??? This is great!

I promised my boyfie that I will gugelit! I did and this is what I found. BINGO!

http://balita.ph/2010/04/22/dti-warns-unscrupulous-businessmen-to-stay-out-of-the-market/

Life is lifeylicious when we know how to protect ourselves! Let's save ourselves from unnecessary spending! Being debt-free is lifeylicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment