Monday, November 15, 2010

A Moment of Joy

The Kids from Children's Joy Foundation


Just when I thought that the Pacquiao vs. Margarito bout was the climactic event of November 14, I heard irresistible music being played at the activity area of Alimall in Cubao. Since my boyfie and I came from the Food Court @ the 3rd Floor , we took a look from the upper Level. There were like 4 or 5 persons only in the audience seats provided and it seemed that there were no other performers except the group playing on stage. I was fascinated not only because they were playing upbeat Christmas carols but also because I saw one playing violin. That is one thing I would rather watch than learn. Those were enough reasons for me to get my camera and take a picture. They made me smile so they deserve it.

I am oh so thrilled!

However, my boyfie and I ended up as fans. We seated and finished the program. It wasn't boring and there was no emcee. Music all throughout! Long playing. They sang and danced too. I wonder why those kids didn't get tired... I was like a child seeing Jollibee, Ronald McDonald, Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in one event. Happey! Happey! Happey!

They also played the latest hits like Billionaire and Bieber's songs. I really had oh so much fun. Seeing them enjoying was contagious. Their music was addictive. My plan was to buy my textbooks, but I set that aside for these kids. I wanna share one video.





Having no source of income for quite some time now, I didn't bother to give something for them. I know it wasn't enough so I thought of featuring them here. If before I don't care if I'm the only one who reads this blog, now I am wishing to reach more people. I know many are willing to help. They just don't know how.

Below is the foundation's website and contact details.

http://childrensjoyfoundation.org
#6 Brown Swiss St. Road 18, Project 8, Q.C.
Telefax:+63(02)9203272/4531704
Mobile No.:0915-2462160
Email: cjfmanila@yahoo.com.ph

This is not a scam! (I think so.)

Just like what I've mentioned I became an instant fan so I took the opportunity of going to backstage to see them up-close.

One of the best ways to have fun is to spend it with CHILDREN!

What a lifeylicious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment