Saturday, November 27, 2010

Amazed with Amazing!


Since I had a very busy week in school, it's great to mark it with something AMAZINGLY lifeylicious!


#11 Doña Hemady Street
New Manila, Quezon City
Phone: (632) 4165299 / 7241402
Fax: (632) 7227904
Website: http://www.amazingcones.com

After my last class today, I found my non-smoker boyfie waiting for me in the smoking area. (Paktay! Kawawa naman ang baga n'ya.) As soon as I finished all my business, we fled and found ourselves in a cozy place. As we parked, I was already excited to get inside. I thought we're about to eat crêpe. When I realized we weren't, I got even more excited.

Since the ambiance there is great, I couldn't help but drool over what my eyes saw in the pictures and video. Though I didn't talk much because of headache, I was celebrating inside! I made myself at home by having some snaps here and there. (
Keber ko kung para akong turista!)

Cool colors... I oh so love the feeling.

I love its interior... of course, especially the color. It reminded of my blog which is barely a month old. (hehe! Just a matter of fact.)


Boyfie thinking if I will order or just keep on snapping

So what does Amazing Cone offer? It's their mouthwatering pizza in a cone! I have seen pizza in different sizes and shapes, but theirs was my first! Their oven is unique too. Not only that, I enjoyed different flavors for a reasonable price. (Pero di po ako ang nagbayad! Thanks Boyfie!) My favorite is BBQ Chix! And one thing I should not forget to write here is that the HOT SAUCE IS EXCELLENT! (pramis!)

Sa tingin n'yo, masarap?


They also serve what they call Amazing Ice. It caught my attention because the choices are halo-halo, mais con yelo, (sosyal na carinderia, ahehe..), buco pandan and lychee. I loved it because it's not too sweet. (Kainaman ga!)


Pang-second round na po 'to!

I was also tempted to order soft-serve ice cream called Amazing Swirl, but I decided to just save it for my next visit. (Hihirit pa ulit!)

Aside from cleanliness of the place, I also give credit to the crew who are polite and friendly, very accommodating. They didn't keep us waiting. Even if we had to wait, I think we wouldn't bother because we enjoyed the music of APO there. (Masarap sabayan, lumang tugtugin...)

Amazing Cone... Kudos for originality and taste! (Masarap balikan!)


No comments:

Post a Comment