Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hiro, My Hero!

Source:www.buddyttv.com

Ang hirap na topic ng superhero. Wala akong maisip kun’di si Hiro. Hiro Nakamura, ang herong bilog ang mukha!

Hiro is very unlikely as a hero, but he’s one of them. HEROES! I don’t really know why I like him. (Maybe later, I will know. Maybe not.) It's maybe because he’s so so cute! Huggable, isn’t he? Or maybe because in my subconscious I really wanna be Claire Bennett. Oh so lovely! Doinks, blonde? (Wehh! Di nga?) This is one of the hardest to visualize. I know I am beautiful, (Di nga?) but the cheerleader is like Ferrero and Doinks is Lala. Both are lifeylicious but oh so different.

Source: http://www.myspace.com/xinvincible_girlx

Before this entry becomes a long-and-winding road, let’s go back to superheroes. Let’s enumerate some famous superheroes. Niknok, Pokwang, and Kenkoy. Just kidding. I wonder if you know any of them. I mentioned them because most of the superheroes we know are from comics. Anyway, here are some. I mean those which I can remember.

* Batman, “The Caped Crusader”

He’s in no.1 because he’s my bf’’s favorite.

Source: http://www.hotrodding.us/images/wallpaper/batmobile/movie-batmobile.htm

What about him? I like his car. That’s it. I kind’a don’t like him because his character was born to avenge his parents’ death. I’ll be a lawyer some day, and I am not for putting vengeance in our own hands. Sorry, Boyfey.

* Superman, “The Man of Steel”

I’ve seen old and new Superman movies but that didn’t help in making me like him. I dunno why. Is it because he’s too commercialized? I dunno. One thing I know is that I don’t mind being Lois Lane. Yataaaaa!

Spider-Man, “Peter Parker’s Alter-Ego”

Sorry but I am not a fan of Tobey Maguire. And when I hear Spider-Man, it's Tobey's image that I can imagine, not the one in costume. I like his famous quote though, "With great power comes great responsibility." However, I don’t think it’s for me, right now.

* Iron Man, “The Invincible”

I didn’t know much about him until I saw the movie. I oh so love Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.)! The manliness, ohhlala! The ”yabang” factor, luvitt! I like Iron Man as a movie but not as a superhero no matter how “astig” the costume.

* The Hulk, “The Incredible Hulk”

Don’t judge the book by its cover, okay? Hehe! I love green. Green monster is cool, but what I don’t like about him is this: "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets!" Scarrrryyyy! I don’t like the idea of anger as a source of energy though most of the time it works.

We still have the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, Wonder Woman, Captain Barbel, Darna and more. Still, I can’t find anyone oh so remarkable. I’m stuck with Hiro! Yataaaaa!

Source: www.yataaaaa.com

Perhaps, I am so amazed with Hiro’s character because I believe in the power of the mind. The path to discovery of Hiro’s powers is the beauty of his character. The child in him has remained though he matured as time and circumstances demanded him to. The degree of his attachment to his family and friend is a lesson in itself. How he cared about his mission is worth emulating. I understand that knowing our mission is already a quest… We may have spent our lifetime and yet, still remain clueless of what we are here for. To those who have deciphered the meaning of their own existence, hold onto it. Go for it! Keep that desire to get there burning and have it! Embrace it! However, just like Hiro, we should not forget who are.

Source: www.tvfanatic.com

Note to self: It is not important if others do not believe in me as long as I believe in Him and in me.

Love yah, Jesus! Mwah! Mwah! I’m yours. (A short prayer.)

Source: wikipedia

Hiro, the hero from the comics 9th Wonders, is lifeylicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment