Friday, November 12, 2010

A Sweet Day

It's kind'a late already but I still opted to turn on my computer and share how lifeylicious my day has been.

I know that 12 is my boyfie and I's monthsary date but I wasn't aware earlier that today is November 12. It was already 7:30 p.m. when I realized that. Because I had to go to school and we had limited time, my boyfie decided to just give me what I want on our special day. Yes, he brought me to an ice cream parlor.

Ice Cream of Big Scoop

Big Scoop is located in Pinaglabanan, San Juan. We actually often pass by this place. From time to time, I ask my boyfie questions like:
  • Have you been there?
  • How's the ice cream there?
  • What time does it close?
  • How long has it been there?
Those are insinuations that I really wanna go there. So finally!

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!


Tired but excited to eat ice cream...
Raisin & Nuts, Cheese and Rocky Road with chocolate syrup
and more nuts as toppings



Final Pose Before Eating!


Boyfie Enjoying His Mais Con Yelo


A nice ending of a lifeylicious evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment