Sunday, November 28, 2010

Life Defined

Before the end of this month, I think it's just proper for me to give you an idea of how my life is these days. I've been saying lifeylicious in almost (if not all, I am not sure) all of my entries and that perhaps make you think that I am livin la vida loca. ( Di naman po araw-araw! hehe)

Now that the world is in the brink of another war, people go gaga over multi-million 6/55 lotto jackpot, environmentalists left and right scream "wake up before it's to late, the Pope made a controversial statement about condom, ABS has filed a suit against Willie, more and more blood donors are found to be infected by HIV, earthquake has been taking place in different parts of the world, sink hole news seems no longer strange, Twitter declines Google offer, Ampatuan incident is a year old, plagiarism has reached even the supposed-epitome of integrity in the land, Filipinos express mixed feelings about Christmas holiday and more, I still keep on saying 'lifeylicious'!


Thu, 11/25/10, 11:30 A.M.

Actually, lifeylicious has become my mantra. It helps me ignore the things which I cannot control. With all that is happening, sanity is a reliable weapon, an armor. I trust HIM. He will take care of the things I can't. I just have to do my part. He has shown me my purpose and it is where I should focus.

Because of this attitude, I have become conscious of many lifeylicious things around. I will not enumerate them here because I plan to share them to you one at a time. It's like eating your favorite food (like ice cream and cake), it won't be healthy if it is beyond your limit. It will just make you sick.


Thu, 11/25/10, 7 P.M.

Right now, just like before I am learning. Learning is fun. Learning about life and living life can be both fun. Life is fun. It may be challenging at times, but it is still FUN! It's lifeylicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment