Friday, November 12, 2010

It's a BOOK!

The book is old and the cover is not that appealing!


TOPIC: Picture of someone or something that has the biggest impact on you.


Somehow, I am afraid to write this because this, again, will showcase the side of me which, I think, people don't wanna read or are not interested in.


When I was younger, books were beyond my reach and I was oftentimes either shy or ashamed. But I had many thoughts as well as questions. I considered them as strange. It seemed that I was the only one thinking about them. I hid them. Buried them. "The creep in me" is what I used to describe them.

Do you like what it says?

My perception has changed when I got hold of the book "Your Erroneous Zones" by Wayne Dyer. If you are thinking of something sensual, STOP it! It's not that. Maybe in my future posts, but not here. Let's continue.

The book was like talking to me when I read it. It's like reading my thoughts in printed pages. I even murmured as if I was talking to myself. If it was a conversation, then I should say it was an intimate one. It confirmed many of my assumptions. It brought life to my principles. I was young but I was old enough to understand.


Up to this point, I'm still battling with some things. Oftentimes, I end up ignoring them. Sometimes, when we entertain them, they just multiply. So, I pretend they don't exist. But don't get me wrong, I also deal with matters which should be confronted - those which matters, those with significance. The sooner I get over them, the better.
Now, I have welcomed my emotions more into my life... I have learned that feelings are lifeylicious!

Short Prayer: Thank you, God, for my everything. You have blessed me so much. Luvyah!


Life is beautiful. Lifeylicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment