Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Classroom Moments

If you are not a celebrity, surely picture taking is one of the lifeylicious moments of your life. And since I am far from being a celebrity, this former camera-shy girl oh so loves posing with friends too. 

Last semester, my classmates, a.k.a. Team Happiness used to enjoy time together by taking snapshots anytime, anywhere. This is what I've been missing  because I seldom spend time with them these days. One just said goodbye and another one claims she needs a break. I am missing them. 

There are days/meetings that I don't get to see all of them because of our schedules. The good thing is that we are still all friends, the members of Team Happiness. I make this short entry just to reminisce... I want a replay of the lifeylicious moments we had. I am wishing that there will be more... soon!

Happy people!

I was under the weather here yet still smilin...

No Legal Prof Class... Yey! Pose!

There's the cam! Smile, Girls!

A Class Picture with Atty. Nelson Santos
This 2nd sem, we have new classmates and the class has become bigger. So far, I am waiting for something like this... It's December. I think it's about time...

2 comments: