Monday, December 6, 2010

Bakit Pasta Bucket?

I think it's time for me to post another food entry.


This might be tempting but don't you worry. This one is, again, wallet friendly. I made sure not to splurge these days because during the past years, I have managed to welcome new year with money to spend for at least the next one or two months. Now that I am out of work, I can't afford to waste money, especially not my money.

Anyway, when my boyfie fetched me, he said he's full and he'd just accompany me, but would not eat. I didn't know and care about his drama... (Not so girlfie attitude!) Why? I was quite sure my pets would start complaining soon so I didn't badger him. I knew it wasn't the right time.

Since it's weekend, Sunday, I thought of eating something different (Again!). Since I have not eaten pasta, except Jollibee's spaghetti these past few weeks, I reminded my boyfie of a place I spotted when we had coffee at last week. 

Have you seen this one? 
Mouthwatering, isn't it?
Location? Cyberzone Area,  SM Cubao.
Price? Here:
Affordable and Reasonable!
My boyfie ordered Pasta Al Carbonara and I, Pasta Al Meatballs and Mushroom. The crew said those are the bestsellers. We both ordered regular servings. By the way, they gave us free large PB Signature Iced Tea. What a promo! 

Now, you see it...
Now, you don't!
I think you have an idea now of the taste. hahaha! My boyfie who said that he's not hungry just wiped out his plate. Do I still need to say something about the taste? hehehe lifeylicious!
I also wanna share a quotation I saw there.
What do you say? Taah-muh!
The place, the crew, tables & chairs, silverware, glasses, and china are all great! What a place to be when all you want is to enjoy the company of the person with you! After this meal, we're so in the mood to do the grocery shopping! 

2 comments:

  1. have you tried goodles? sa may rob galle? almost the same format as this one... :)

    ReplyDelete