Friday, December 17, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist

It's been like over a week since I made up my overly-distracted mind to make a Christmas wishlist. For a person like me who doesn't really expect gifts and is used to receiving nil, this is something new. This doesn't really put me in a wide-eyed-'coz-amazed mode because this year many new things happened. I am thankful for everything. Oh well, at this moment, I declare 2010 as a revolutionary year of my life. 


I'm getting distracted now because I see different faces from where I am now. So I have to get started. Oh, this is exciting because I have not thought about the items in my list. This is not surprising again because excitement is hard to contain when we know we're doing something for the first time. Writing this is not fatal, but why is it I can't breathe. Hahaha! O.A. So what if I am, this is my blog. My oh my! My nerve cells and hormones are delirious. Yay! The other side of me is saying "start now!" I have to give in.


1. The new book of Bob Ong. 
I don't even know it's title but it's a purple one. I saw one of classmates reading it last week. I envy him for a minute but I shrugged that feeling aside because I was into my required readings at that time. I had to focus. Now, I think I can entertain the idea of wanting to read it, having it. By the way, if you can't find the new book of Bob Ong, don't bother to buy the previous ones. I have all of those already. Don't tempt me doing gift recycling because I haven't tried that. Just in case, your gift will be the first piece. Hahaha! Another thing, don't suggest that I just read it in the bookstore because just like what I have mentioned, I have the previous books. That means I collect Bob Ong books. I am a Kabobo/Kabibo


2. I-Pad/Galaxy Tab/(Sige na nga!)Superion
Oh! I didn't expect this. Why is it that after typing the above item I feel like I want to select the text and press delete. I love owning one but somehow, I find this impractical because my more than 2-year-old MSI notebook is still working. Yes, most of the time, I find carrying this inconvenient because my back always pays the price. Just in case you don't know, I have scoliosis. I notebook is not that heavy, but the battery and adapter have weight which can't be ignored. Going back to wish no. 2, perhaps I should start working again and buy this from my hard-earned money. 
I feel like I want to defend why I want to have this. Can you imagine how convenient it will be if the copy of the codal provisions and cases are stored in it? That is just one. I can do more I think if I'll have one. 


3. A Backpack
Because of my back problem, I really have to own one if I still want to walk straight (literally!). If you think this one is just easy to find, then consider this. I am a law student who carries thick books. If I'm in 3rd year or 4th year already, I don't need to be a regular kargador. As of now, I need a backpack which can accommodate not only my books and notebook but also my tumbler and my kikay kit. By the way, here's another thing worthy of consideration:. I always wear coat, slacks and high-heeled shoes. In other words, I should always look formal. I know it's unfashionable to have a huge backpack, but I have no choice. My posture is deteriorating so I have to do something about it.


4. Planner
My friends have been flashing theirs and here I am, the one used to have two, has zero. I am not sure if I can complete the Starbucks Christmas Tradition. Wanting to have one, I bought something which can be a good substitute. Though this one from Papemelrotti is motivating and helpful at the same time, I would still love to have a planner.
Only Php 39.00.
Only 5 stickers and more to go... Aw!
This planner is nice
5. Brown Slacks
I don't have one yet. This is a must for someone who lives a life of mix-and-match everyday. 


6. A Camera that is better than my Samsung 5mp from Charlie.
My point-shoot camera has been of great help and I am thankful for having it, but I think my blog/diary will be more interesting if I can come up with better pictures. 


7. Money for my Allowance
I spend but I don't earn. Can you imagine what it is like for an out-of-job person to eat, drink, commute, photocopy and more everyday? This can be like hell. I understand if others will consider it as that. This is a fact, but I don't consider this as a source of depression or misfortune. I believe that blessings will come my way soon! Woooott!


8. Earrings
I am not into expensive earrings. I can live a life without jewelry. However, as you already know, I need to accessorize. My outfit will be boring without them. After checking my collection, I noticed that I need simple ones. 


9. Batteries for My Watches
I have a gold watch which I inherit from my eldest sister and a silver one from my mother. Both of them aren't working. I keep track of time using my phone. Knowing that I have something which can be useful but are just kept troubles me. They are from persons I love so I have to use them.


10. Study Table
One problem I have is that I can't study in my room because I don't I have a study table. My bed has always been competing with my studies. I have to make a room for studying in my place if I really want to be productive.  


Here's more:
11. Nice notebook. 
12. A Parker Pen. I don't have one yet. I like it orange. If there is none, any will do.
13. A Visit to Ocean Park. I haven't been there.
14. Clear Book with Fillers
15. Dual-Sim Phone 


Hmmm! It's time to stop. This is what we should all learn, knowing when to stop. Hahaha! 


Have you made your own list already? C'mon, try it. It's lifeylicious


Just in case you won't receive any, remember that's a sign that you have to buy the stuff listed using your own money. 


To those who will bother to send me gifts, thank you! Any will do. It's the thought that counts. 


To the one who gave me one yesterday, thank you.That's my first. I love it! I'll wear it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment