Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time with a Friend

I was a bit annoyed a while back. In order to take off the negativity in my system, I have to release it by writing or typing, whichever you prefer. (Still not in a good mood.) 


I met one of my close friends earlier. Oh, by the way, she is not the reason why mood turned sour. Or should I say, she's not the reason why I chose to feel bad. If this statement is confusing to you, you will understand it in time. (Warning: Not at the end of this post.)


To continue, can you guess how I feel considering the following:

  • Last time we met, the place was in Glorietta. Today, we met in the same place.
  • Last time, we ate at World of Chicken and we did again there.
  • Last time, we hung out at Starbucks and we went there again.
  • This one distracted me so, click!
  • Last time, we just talked and talked and so we did the same thing.
There seems to be nothing special, but whether you believe it or not, it was a fantastic day for me. Actually, if only Azkals' game is not scheduled today, we could have waited until the closing hour. Before you speculate, I want to make things clear. The last time I was in Makati was the time I was with the same person. That was months ago. Also, I love World of Chicken. It was nice to be back there. As for Starbucks, I always find it a homey place to stay and talk with someone. I even study there. But actually, those are just pluses. The fact that I spent time with a friend I love to be with is the lifeylicious experience in itself. Six hours of catching up are not enough for us. Well, a whole day will perhaps have the same effect for friends who yearn to be with the people they like to be with. A great feeling always comes our way when we just have to be ourselves and enjoy the company of our friends. 


Just in case my friend you'll be reading this, your best friend is right. Move on. Yesterday, as you shared your analyses of how things went between you and the other person, I was nodding in agreement. Really the books we have read tells magical things and helpful tips. However, as we know, we can just cherish the past. We can change how we look at it but we cannot change what happened. We should live in the NOW. Anyway, you've been a good girl. Surely, Papa J will bless you. 
Witnesses...
To you dear reader, when was the last time you spent quality time with people who matter most in your life? Think about it. Isn't it the time that you are your happiest? Now, do I still need to say where and how you can find happiness? 


Wow! Now, I am in a good mood. It's time to sleep. 


Short Prayer: Lord, thank you for all blessings... my friends, my family, my boyfie and all other blessings. Thank you too for the opportunity to give smile to others. Unfortunately, some are unresponsive. Perhaps they are tired or busy thinking about their problems. Please don't give up on us at times that we seem to forget you. Love you, po!



No comments:

Post a Comment