Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Had It Shuffled

I can't concentrate on what I've been reading and I suppose that it's a better idea not to force myself. 


I just wanna stay in my comfort zone and the place to be is just here... I am glad that I don't have to dress up to go here. Yes, the homebody in me strikes again. Others call it introverted. I wonder if that has positive or negative connotation. Never mind. And if I don't mind it doesn't matter. 


I've been sharing stuff about friends, food, place, movies and other simple joys, but music.  So why not today... After putting my phone player on shuffle, I listed the following songs. I want to share them to you. So here...


1. Shakespeare In Love by Lay la Kaylif - I really love how this song makes me feel. And yes, it is an OST... Oopps! Just got back. I listened to it again. Oh! This is just oh so romantic. Hayyy!


He's fought and he's fallen
He's on his knees before he's on his feet
A glittery romantic
Oh, he's about to be and she's about to see

His bounty's boundless like the sea
His love is endless, just as deep
The more he gives the more he has
`Cause both of them are truly infinite

CHORUS:
She'll take him to the brink of deliverance
Show him that much
Oh, don't you know it
Oh, don't you know it
So he falls in love to feel that he's falling
She'll let him know his heart
Oh, don't you know it
Oh, don't you know it
That's Shakespeare in love

2. Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler 

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

Funny, but so sweet, right? Do you remember the reaction of Drew when she heard the song? Oh! This just reminds me of my boyfie. He may not be the perfect guy (Nobody is, anyway!), but he is perfect enough for me. If I tell him the title, it will mean engagement. Wahhh! Next please...

3. Low by Flo Rida - C'mon not that one! hahaha. Nobody can look at me the same way after he/she sees me dancing to the beat of this one. This song makes me wanna watch Step Up movies again. Unfortunately, I don't have time for movie marathon this Christmas season. This fact though is not so motivating, so next!

4. That's the Way It Is by Celine Dion - This is an old song already. Despite that fact, I never get tired of listening to this one. For me, this is oh so inspiring. 

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is 

5. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyonce Knowles - hahaha! Nope. I'm not gonna dance with this one. hahaha. This reminds me of GMA male artists dancing. hahaha 

6. No Air (Piano Acoustic) - I enjoy this as much as I enjoy the original by Jordin. The song is soulful, but I don't like to promote the lyrics of the song. Why? Gugelit. Now, I am promoting the song. hahaha (An exmple of irony)

7. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz - This used to be everyone's favorite. Who will not love this song? 

I won’t hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I’m sure
No need to complicate
Our time is short
It can not wait, I’m yours

8. Love on the Internet by Rex Hermogino. Oh! I think this will be my last in this list. I want you to remember this one. I am sure you will love this. This song won in a Yahoo contest. I thought I lost a copy of this one when I accidentally deleted my music files. It's good that I was able to save this in my Esnips account. Anyway, I can't find the lyrics so just check out the video using the link here. 
Watch him!

No comments:

Post a Comment