Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Old, But Not So!

It's my first time to talk about clothes... Excited! 

I am excited not because I can be a fashion guru for the first time but because I am sure friends will wonder why I posted this here... It's like digging my own grave! hahaha Six feet below the ground, sukat na sukat!   Now, I am getting more excited. If I can actually laugh at something about myself, why not share it to people who care about me. I assume you do since you are actually summoning all your patience to endure reading this. Bwahaha! Again, bwahahaha.

Taken few minutes before I started writing this!
Now lem'me make things clearer. I am going to show you the oldest piece in my closet. I have to show that I wore it in the past and so I chose an old pic which I should have burned into ashes. 
I can still recall the joy I felt when my sister bought me a complete wardrobe for my Christmas party way back in 1994. (Tagal na nun!) My appreciation was overflowing though I doubted if I would have the guts to wear such expensive dress with blouse (to be worn underneath) and shoes! (Salamat, Ate Minnie!) Since I was so shy then, I chose to wear just the top and match it with jeans. Nobody seemed to notice my attire that time, but I didn't care... Here is that piece. 
This is a Collezione collection. I suppose that this was very expensive. Will you please do the math? Bought in 1994 and now is 2010, how old is this blouse? See! Amazing! If we will apply depreciation here, the value is already negative. (hahaha

Anyway, I don't care if this is that old. Actually, I wore it during the Fashionissimo 2010 event. I even wear this in school and even in malls these days. Below is a picture taken in February 2010. I just want to make a point that I am still wearing the blouse. 

Kristine and Doinks @ Sbarro... (Miss ko si Tin!)

 Now, here is an old picture taken sometime in 1996 or 1997! I am not sure. 

Di po ako inabot ng flash! hahaha NEGRITA!
I got this from my sister's photos in FB. The first time I saw this, I stared at it for a looonnng time. I asked myself over and over, "AKO BA TALAGA 'TO?" (hahaha) Anyway, look at the top I was wearing. SULEEEETTTT, DI BA

Am I still going to wear this? Oo naman! Walang pangilamanan! It's lifeylicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment